Sunday, August 5, 2012

round-up :: motivation

Once a week, I plan to do a photo/link round-up of all the lovely things I have found, I am musing over, or simply stumbled upon.  Some weeks I might have a theme, other weeks not so much (methinks I am likely to edge closer to the 'not-so-much-theme' plan).  This weeks theme is Motivation

For a number of years I was an avid Crossfitter, but during a rough year (2010 to be exact) I dropped the ball.  I found myself with a bum foot and a broken heart.  To be frank, working out didn't even matter to me at that point in time.  While I was crossfitting,  I loved it for two reasons:  1) It was a quick trip to the gym and 2) It didn't involve much running.  These two facts still remain true. 

As of two weeks ago, I started getting back into shape.  Because as much as I love to argue that 'round is a shape too', I was started to feel outside my own body.  While in a way it strays from the quiet, simplistic life I'm learning to love...it simultaneously keeps my routine incredibly simple.  I wake up early, commit an hour to my health, and call it a day.

Here is my current Motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment