Monday, December 10, 2012

celebrating my goddess year

About six months ago I joined the Goddess Circle, and with it I jointed an amazing tribe of women.  Here I have been able to listen to my heart's wishes, and share in a plan to become a whole person.  Leave behind my stress, my fear, my exhaustion.  Live authentically you could say. 

This year I will be diving into the Goddess Guidebooks to attempt to find my mission and business purpose by the end of the year.  I have heard great things about the books from the inimitable Kathy Stowell over at Bliss Beyond Naptime and the lovely Manic Mrs. Stone.   As such I am going to go deep into the process, spend quality time with myself, and in my own head.  I'm going to blog, journal, and track my path towards my version of bliss.

If you'd like to join me I'd so love that!  There are business and life editions. 

I'm following that 'tug' I've been talking about.  I suppose it is about time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I hopped over here from the A.Circle on FB. I too have downloaded the 'Incredible Life workbook and planner. I am hoping that it will help me stay focused in 2013. Having a fab time connecting with all these great people who are in the A.circle. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire! I'm very excited about the A.Circle and it is a swell group of ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete